Friday, January 31, 2014

1-31-14

To say I am tired would not really hit the right spot of where I am.  Today I did have a good day.   I did get in an hour of cardio before I had my session with my trainer.  Had an hour session there with my daughter.  I was feeling by the time I left there but it was that good tired.

Ahhh lunch time.  I was hungry at this point.  Stopped at Wal-Mart for a grilled chicken and some spinach.  I was stuffed from that so I treated myself to a nap.

 As I was adding up my calories compared to my workout and realized I was under calories again.  Since I was craving something sweet I remembered I had some coupons for Orange Leaf so off my daughter and I went.  I only had 7 oz but I should have thought about it more before I ate it.  Even though it is low cal @40 calories an oz I had 280 calories of damage.   Yikes!!  I know it would have been worse if I had ate ice cream but it was more than I meant to have.  So I was definitely not going to skip one more trip to the gym now.

I had already planned on making one more trip to the gym for at least an hour of cardio.  I did make it back for one last spin but only 45 minutes.  I was happy with that.  

Back home and ready for sleep.  Tomorrow is another day to kicked it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment