Sunday, January 5, 2014

1-5-14

The first official weigh in has been done and I am actually happy with it.   Not happy with my weight buuuttt it wasn't all that bad.

As I had said I had set backs the past few months and wasn't happy with where I am.  In some ways I have been feeling really miserable.  

In my blog last week when I talked about my 365 year there was a one of those 365's that I was upset with that I didn't elaborate on.  I had been to the Dr that day and my weight was up to just that number.  I was upset but then God reminded of this number that He gave me just the day before.   If I hadn't been feeling so bad I probably would have laughed.  As it was I did chuckle a lil inside.

Today was a lil nerving but I walked away with a smile all in all.  I am at 351.  You do the math, I believe that would be down 14lbs since Monday.  Definitely not where I want to be.  Still more than I was this time last year.  BBBBUUUTTT 60 lbs less than I was three years ago.   

Set backs will happen but giving up is not an option.  I will get this together no matter how many times I get knocked back.

So I am still looking for anyone to keep me encouraged to keep me going.  If anyone, at least one day a week, would like to join me to make sure I get in at least 30 min of exercise let me know.   If you are praying for me THANK you so much.  Stop by once a week or so and make sure I'm still on track.    

No comments:

Post a Comment