Thursday, January 2, 2014

1-2-14

still not off to the start that I would like to have been.  This crud is kicking my butt.  I really would like to go to the gym but when it's still hard to breath it's probably not the best idea.  I can't just seem me trying to do the treadmill and fall off cuz I can't catch my breath.  UGH!!

On a better side though I did pretty well with eating so far.  Several times yesterday I wanted to just eat.  Partly cuz I feel hungry partly cuz I was ... yes I'm going to say bored.   I just didn't really feel like moving was my problem.  Thing is my stomach is messed anyway.  I eat a lil  and feel stuffed but then a short time later I feel hungry.   Come on!! Really???   

Even though I haven't gotten to the gym yet I'm ok with nutrition.   I am hoping that tomorrow is going to be feeling better

No comments:

Post a Comment