Saturday, January 18, 2014

1-17-14

ok so I missed posting last night.  I could say it was because I putting it off because my day wasn't what I wanted it to be.  I could say it was because I had a house full of company.  Sadly both would be true.  I did not make it to the gym.  I kept telling myself it was ok since I was eating ok.  Well even that came to an end before the night was over.

I could not get myself motivated to move.  I had plans on making it at least two trips to the gym.  As the day went on I had talked myself out of going to the gym. I told myself I can go for a walk.  I have a 5k route that I was going to do.  Nope this didn't happen.  I have my resistance bands "I can do this".  Nope it didn't happen.  "I'm eating ok I'll be ok".  This almost happened.

I don't know why I couldn't get myself motivated but it didn't happen.  The girls wanted to go for fried rice. "would you like some?"  yes yes I would ... I said shaking my head no.  They laughed and said ok.  BHHUUUT they came back with it.  I tell myself that I had come calories to burn for the day, know I didn't really need the extra carbs, so I had a helping ... a BIG helping.
So yesterday I did nothing healthy in the end.  No gym. No workout. (unless I can count the lil bit of house work I did).  Not the healthy nutrition day.  Am I giving up?  Nope!!  Today is a new day.  One bad day doesn't define the rest of my life.  

Today started out with eggs with ground turkey.  I was a bit tempted when I made pancakes for everyone else but I didn't taste it, not even one.  I was also proud of my daughter.  I know she too loves pancakes but she didn't have any, she went for her breakfast shake that I am sure it much better for her.


 Time to shake it off and get to the gym for a last chance workout.  So say a prayer for me.  I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment