Wednesday, January 8, 2014

1-8-14

OMG!!! I have so much to say and so lil at the same time.  It was a good day.  I actually woke up with more than expected amount of energy.  It was a slow start but it wasn't the sluggish start I had been having.  Tonight on the other hand I think I am dead but I met all my daily goals and I am still breathing  ... yeah me!!
Nutrition was under what I needed to have it but I just wasn't hungry.  I had breakfast.  Actually I had a really good breakfast.  Eggs and toast.  Lunch had a salad. 
 After work I headed right to the gym and had planned on eating when I left.  I was tooooo tired.  After an hour on the treadmill ... 3 sets of weights for gluts and thighs ... 36 min on the stationary bike all I wanted was a shower and to lay down.   I was going to do an hour on the bike but my calf started to cramp up and had to stop.
So here I sit ... well lay ... showered and ready to sleep.  Problem?  I hurt and can't get comfortable.  I hope once I stop for a few and really relax the z's will come soon.  Then I get to do it all over again tomorrow.  Keep praying ... it's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment