Saturday, January 4, 2014

1-4-14

Ok so I still have not made it to the gym.  In my heart I am frustrated about it.  In my head?  Well it's still pounding.  This headache along with the rest of the junk that I have had the past week is really getting to me. 

 I have been doing my best to keep an eye on what I eat. I had planned on purging my home of all the junk but I didn't make it much more than getting the living room clean ... with the help of Afton.  I had a few moments that I had the carbs ... yeah and sugar.

I had planned on hitting the gym nice an early with the kids but after the night in the bathroom I was not up to it.  Had some eggs for breakfast ... handful of chips a couple of times.  Afton brought in the mini Reeses and I caved.  I had two ... maybe four.   Lunch stopped by Subway to keep on track.  I am getting back to the start with that too.  It worked great for me at first.  Eggs or protein shake for breakfast.  Subway  $5 ft long with lots of veggies.  Half for lunch and half for dinner.   I would have a snack of some healthy in there too.  Keep something going to keep the metabolism going.  Keep moving.  It worked and I am hitting it hard again starting Monday.   

Tomorrow kicks off the weigh in and I am nervous and excited about it all.  If  you are reading this I hope you are praying for me too.  I had asked to have someone that would come along side me and encourage me ... work with me and pray for me.  If you are there I need all the help I can get.  I can't do this on my own.   Thanks Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment