Monday, January 27, 2014

1-27-14

under calories under calories under calories ... geezz I eat till I am full.  When I am hungry I eat again till I am full.  I can honestly say I don't feel like I am starving myself but according to MyFitnessPal I am. What the what??
Today was good.  I got a lil later start than I wanted to have.  I guess at some point I deleted one of my early alarms so when they 6 am alarm (the last possible one to keep) went off and I hit snooze it was not the best choice.  I really thought it was the 5:30 one.  
I did get a late start but that didn't keep me from having a healthy breakfast.  Yeah yeah ... eggs .. mushrooms, onions and oh today had some cheese.  I haven't had cheese in weeks.  I also tried a new wrap that is a bit healthier option.  Tomato basil whole wheat ... it wasn't to bad.  Not sure if I will get them again but I was up for trying a few new things.
Off to work had time to make my morning water stop and was in my chair at 7 am by the hair of my chinny chin chin. whew!!
Lunch ahhh that's what I didn't make lunch!!! What oh what to do?  Downstairs to see what they had.  Not to bad choices.  Seasoned chicken breast and green beans.  Funny thing I couldn't eat them all.  And yes they were normal portions.
The work day came to an end and it was time for the gym.  I really really really wanted to come home and snuggle in front of a fire but no .... not me ... I headed to the gym.  Maybe I'll just do 30 minutes of cardio.  After all that is my daily goal ... right??  Oh no did that using my HIT method, I definitely got the heart rate up.  
Ok so I made the made my daily goal I can go home ... right?? no :/ I can't stop now.  I rest for a minute and went to the treadmill.  I am trying to stay away from it some what till I feel more comfortable with my knee.  
I can't make myself stop so I will just walk slow for 10-20 minutes.  1.5 miles is ok for a lil more cardio and then I can do some weights ... yeah that's what I will do.  Yeah that lasted about 2 minutes.  I didn't push myself to hard I kept at 2.5 for no not 10 not 20 but 30 minutes.   
Getting to the gym is always the hardest part of my workout.  Once I am there stopping the the next hardest.  I to feel it.  I push myself till I feel a burn that tells me my body isn't happy.  Then I push it a lil more.  It was like doing the 5k on Saturday.  Once I got started there wasn't any way I would have stopped.  I joked about cutting it short or just stopping but that was never an option.   I didn't even feel like stopping when the two "ladies" gave me the "what the heck are is SHE doing with a number on her shirt" look.  I guess they never seen an old fat lady walk a 5k before.  Maybe it was ... well who cares what it was.  I just smiled and kept walking.  
After the gym back home to cook dinner.  I love me some shrimp.  OHHH sooo yummmy.  Garlic, balsamic vinegar toss and cook ... yuuuummyyy.  Add my cucumber, tomato and alvacado salad and I couldn't eat it all.  
Ten hour work day ... check
Healthy food choices all day ... check
Good workout  .... check
Dinner and dishes washed ... check
yeah I feel good.  Feeling better all the time.  Now I need to go sign up for my next 5k  March 8th ... Lawton Run or Dye.  I am so looking for it!!!  Anyone wanna join me?



No comments:

Post a Comment