Sunday, January 26, 2014

1-26-14

I can officially say I am sore.  I can't believe I let myself get a blister on the back of my foot like this.  It definitely makes walking with shoes on a bit more of a challenge.  
I wanted to clean house today and get some things done.  Nope it didn't happen.  I didn't make it to the gym.  I did good with my nutrition.  Even after going to Thai for lunch and having the fried rice and sweet and sour chicken I did good.  They give such big portions that I ended up having it for lunch and dinner.  Tossed some veggies in with it too.

I did pretty much nothing today.  I made it to church.  Come home and sat down for a few minutes.  aahhm I mean took a nap for a few hours.  I didn't realize just how tired I have been.  It catches up with me.  My big adventure of the day was a trip to Wal-Mart to get the new flavor to try.  I have been reading up on turmeric and thought I'd give it a try.

So hoping that I wake up tomorrow feeling better.  Even if I don't I will make it to the gym to hit the cardio again.  I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment