Saturday, January 18, 2014

1-18-14

Ok so today I did really well.  I have kept up with nutrition.  As we speak I have my "daughter" on a dinner run.  I really want a hamburger.  Sooo I choose to get the lettuce wrapped instead of the bun.  I probably won't even eat all that.  I'm almost toooo tired to eat but I need something.
I did make a second run at the gym.  Ok well not a RUN but I did make it back for yet one more hour of cardio.  I only did 30 min of the HIT method and then 30 minute casual walk.   
I hurt but I feel good at the same time.  I love how I can do this time on the treadmill and not feeling like ... well feeling so overtired.  Maybe it's the HIT method that I am using right now.  I can't say it's because I weigh less, because I don't.  I just feel better when I am done than I use to.  Maybe my body doesn't hate me as much as it did back in August.  

OH WAIT!! I just remembered part of the reason.  The last time I was training for my 5k was when the pharmacy had messed up my meds.  I have the blood pressure in a much better place than it has been in MONTHS now.  I hurt but I feel good too.

So now I lay me down to sleep ... well after dinner and a few sit-ups.  Tomorrow is weigh in day.  Praying that I have done enough to get a negative.  I would love to see a double digit but anything down I will be happy with.  Say a prayer for me and wish me luck.

1 comment: