Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1-28-14

what a day what a day at times I thought it would never end but looking back I'm thinking where did the time go?
Driving can be dangerous to a "dieter".  Think about it.  I can't think of any road that I can drive more than a few miles at most without seeing the danger zone.  Even when I am not hungry ... or at least not so hungry that I can't wait till I get home for my meal ... they seem to scream at me.  
Pizza Pizza 
Sonic
McDonalds
Even Subway can be dangerous if you aren't careful.  

Yet there they are just looking for attention.  
Tonight wasn't the first time it happened and I am sure it won't be the last.  I had good choices all day.  I even got in a good workout.  I had an hour of cardio and got in some weights.  I feel good. :D
On my way home I remember I needed hair conditioner.  Dollar store on the corner so I decided to make a quick stop.  What oh what do I see? Yea Pizza Pizza.  I love Love LOVE L.O.V.E pizza.  I had already planned out what I was going to eat as soon as I got home.  I was really looking forward to what I had planned.  I have to drive right by Pizza ... I love Pizza .. no no don't look ... focus ahead at the dollar store .... you got this .... whew ... that was  close one. 
I can honestly say tonight wasn't really THAT much of a challenge but the thought is always there.  The temptations are always there.  Today was a victory on this note.  It has been a while since I went crazy and just ordered whatever.  

So this morning I tried something new.  Banana pancakes.  AWESOME!!! I loved them and they were soooo simple to make.  One banana with two eggs/ blend together and cook like you would any other pancakes.  They have a sweet that I didn't even feel the need to use any syrup.  Oh so yummy.  

I can say I am happy with my overall day.  I was upset with myself in not getting my morning snacked planned out better.  I meant to take something from home with me.  I got off track and ended forgetting that.  I did opt for some popcorn.  Not the best choice I could have come up with but on short notice it was something that I could snack on over the morning and still not feel hungry.

I am happy to say that I am feeling better.  Two days in a row now I put on a shirt that was feeling looser ... right out of the dryer  lol  I love a good NSV.  I'm not there yet but I am on my way.  Thanks again for all the encouragement guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment