Thursday, January 9, 2014

1-9-14

ok so today was a drag all the way around.  I got up and ready to go.  Breakfast healthy ... at work on time.  Yep apparently that's where the best part of the day was.  Before 7 am.
I can say that my nutrition was on but I guess the gym was not in the plans for me.  I was feeling pretty bad from yesterday.  The foot has a blister.  The knee is irritated.  As for the soreness I really had planned on working that off.  
After work dinner with the kids.  Applebees under 550 menu.  Chicken portabello ... AND I made it without the wonderful spinach dip OR the sweet yummies after.  Just dinner and that's it!!
I really did plan on making it to the gym at this point.  I tried to talk myself out of it, but I drove there.  I get out.  AND ... DOH!!!! I guess in my great effort to get off to work in time I left one VERY important thing I needed for the gym .... gym clothes.  
I know I could have come home and got them.  I know that I could have done this or that.  I just didn't make it back.
Tomorrow is a new day.  The day will start off at with my dropping off my daughter at work.  7am so as if I was at work.  Only difference?  Tomorrow I plan on getting to the pool for some lap swim.  Maybe some water aerobics too.  
Take a break for a lil shopping an bill paying.  By noon will be meeting with my trainer.  He's mean.  He makes me hurt.  I tell him I hate him.  He just smiles and say "it's music to my ears".  He's going to be helping me set up some new routines for ... well nights like this when I don't make it to the gym.   
So all I need at that point is find someone to massage out my calf muscle.  It's still not real comfortable but I will do some stretches and get going.  
I still have planned one more trip to the gym to top off the day.  My days off for now will be power packed gym time.  oh yeah it's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment