Monday, January 13, 2014

1-13-14

ok so today still now what I want to be at.  I am really frustrated about it.  I know I can do this.  I know what I need to do.  I want to do more but my body hates me I think.  Maybe cuz I have abused it so much all my life and now it's getting back at me. 
I did stay in my calorie range but not the choices I could have gone with.  I got to get better at planning my meals.  At least having my options that I can grab and run instead of drive thru and order the "better" option.  I can say I stayed away from carbs all day.  I had plenty of protein but I just feel like I could have done better .... at the same time I did finish the day off with a Salad from Subway after the gym.
 I really wanted to get a longer workout in today but the body had other plans.  I ended up cutting it all in half.  Instead of an hour on the treadmill and bike only 30 min.  I know it's better than sitting at home and skipping the gym but I want to do more.
I know the day wasn't a total failure but I know I need to do more or I am going to end up falling back again.  Tomorrow's a new day.  I can do this. nite for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment