Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1-22-14

 Today was a good day.  I didn't do any gym time but then again that was my plan for Wednesdays.  I really don't have much to say today.  It's was just an ordinary day.  Woke up and had ..what? yea eggs and wheat toast.  Off to work.  
Today I am proud to say I even had something for lunch.  Wasn't really hungry but ate to keep it going.  Grilled chicken tenders.  Snacked on some pork skins over the day too.  All that was enough to keep me from really getting hungry.

After work I stopped off at Taco Bell for a couple of chicken fresco tacos and was off to church.  I have to have this time to keep me going.  Gotta feed and exercise the soul as much as the body.  I thought about going for a short ride once I was out of church but I am with not going too.  I feel really peaceful tonight.

Had a nice drive home.  Well other than the Semi that almost run me down not once but TWICE.  Radio blasting and I flew by him to get away.  Singing and feeling good about the day.  

I got home and really wanted to just stop here and then off to sleep.  Nope, I was a lil hungry.  I was almost tempted.  Sunday night pizza had entered the house.  My daughter had a calzone and well I realized there was still half left here.  It was calling me.  NOOOOOO there are some cucumbers here that will do just fine.  And that's what I had.

So I met my goals for today and I am happy about it.  I may not be skinny yet but I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment