Sunday, January 12, 2014

1-12-14

today not so bad ... but not really a good day.  I don't know I might change my mind when I get done here lol
As for exercise I definitely failed there.  I let "things" hold me back.  I was trying to be what others needed/wanted me to be.  Hhhmm sounds like that's how I got where I am.
Nutrition did well there.  I am stuck with my eggs for breakfast.  Scrambled but I change um up everyday some how.  Lunch had a couple of tacos then made my avocado, cucumber and tomato salad ... toss it with a lil balsamic vinegar and oh so yummy.  The day ended up with a salad from Subway for dinner with the kids.
I didn't go crazy with nutrition but I did miss the main key that I want to NEVER miss.  At least 30 min of exercise.  My thoughts are to double up tomorrow but I know I can't over work myself or I will be out of commission.  If that happens I will get worse.
Tomorrow is a new day.  I will get this.  Who's with me?  

No comments:

Post a Comment