Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1-15-14

ok today I feel like I am dead ... sleep last night wasn't what I needed.  Took forever to get to sleep, kept having leg pains.  I finally took some pain meds and finally was able to sleep.  Granted I woke up sleepy but it's ok ... I made it thru the day.
Nutrition today was good.  Kept in the range that is my goal.  I did get some me and God time today.  That was more important than the gym.
Tonight started a new bible study at church that I am really looking forward to.  Since I did so much last night an it was Wednesday church nite I didn't go to the gym.  This was part of a plan that I had some I am still doing well.  
Tomorrow will start out with a workout.  I am going in later since I have a dr appt.  I am going to see if I can talk him into giving me a shot to hold off with some of the pain.  Since I don't have to be there till 8 I can hit the gym by 6 and still get in at least an hour of cardio and maybe some weights too.
So all in all I am still on track.  Who's gonna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment