Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1-29-14

Today was going great.  I woke up on time.  I had a good breakfast.  I had my snacks ready AND remembered to take them with me.  I made healthy choices all day.  
Feel a then what happened coming on?  Well there is.  
As I said it all went well.  After work I stopped and picked up a grilled chicken sandwich at Jack in the box, still a healthy choice.  I don't know why but after I ate it I started feeling sickish.  I had wanted to go get in at least 30 min of cardio after church but didn't.  I came home and here I lay.  I don't feel "sick" but my tummy feels funny.
So I am not in any way feeling bad about the day.  Wednesdays are not a day that I have planned for a workout.  I still feel good about my day even though I didn't get in anything extra. 
This week I decided to take off an extra day.  I am off thru Monday now and will be getting in at least two workout each day.  Tomorrow and Friday I will be meeting with my trainer James for an hour workout and then plan on getting to the gym for at least an hour of cardio and maybe some weights.  
So today is short and sweet but I am sure I will make up for it tomorrow.  nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment