Saturday, February 8, 2014

2-8-14

I am so sleepy right now I don't even want to write.  It's 9:30 at night and I just feel sleepy.  I finally got my meds today but to late to take them AND be able to sleep. 

Nutrition was good today but didn't get to the gym. I made a trip to the grocery store and had some really good choices.  I had planned on coming home and cooking up meals for the week.  That didn't happen.  My thought process was to have containers to put individual servings in.  That would have meant at least one more stop at the dollar store, I didn't have enough of the sizes I wanted.

So no gym.  No real exercise that I can say of today.  Not good from a contest stand point but I'm ok with it.  The most productive thing I accomplished other than getting healthy groceries would be cleaning on the house.  

I am hoping that tomorrow will bring more energy tomorrow.

 Sleepy ... going to sleep.  I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment