Monday, February 10, 2014

2-10-14

Such an aggravating day.  I woke up early ... EARLY and took a while to go back to sleep.  No I don't want to get up at 3AM!!! No I don't want to get up at 4AM!!! The alarm is for 5:30!!!!  Ok so I couldn't go back to sleep the 2nd time till almost time for me to get up.  
While I was awake God and I had a few talks.  I did pray for a few of you buy I'm not telling who that's between me and God :D  
Woke up the 3rd time ok.  I only hit the snooze once this morning.  Got up fixed breakfast.  Sat around like I had no place in the world to be.  Keep in mind this is while I am listening to the weather guy say it's icy out side.  Most people this would trigger the thought of scraping ice.  No not me.  I still thinking I have all the time in the world.  After all I packed my gym bag last night.  Clothes were laying out to just step into them.  Easy enough right?  Oh no no.
I have to be at work at 7 am.  It is now at least 6:20.  Lalalalal walk in the kitchen and wash up dishes because this is what I do.  Then it hits me.  ICE!!!! I wonder if there is any on my car.  It is now at least 6:30 or so and I am still in night clothes and have done nothing past eating breakfast.  Time to hit it and gear up.
Toss on my shoes go start the car.  Come back changed an a quick hair do.  Bag by the door.  Purse sitting by it. Yep I'm good to go.  6:42 that's not even a record breaker.  Off to work again sitting in my chair just in time. Whew!!
But wait. oh no no no no what oh what did I just remember? or should I say what did I forget?  My meds!!!! Just getting back with them and now I miss a day.  This left me dragging all day.  I hate that feeling.  Not tired just no ... well no uuummppphhh ya know?
This feeling, plus the cold weather gave me a great excuse not to go to the gym.  I'm not feeling super upset about it but I may come Sunday when I have to weigh in.  I have done a lot better this time than last but then again only time will tell.  
So my NSV of the day has me super pumped.  Probably the best part of my day.  I made some good nutrition choices today.  The best one is something I DIDN'T eat.  I have soooooo been craving something with a crispy coating.  Fried chicken ... even back with the crunchy and no carbs.  I have been thinking about something to replace it but just haven't experimented with it yet.   So today there I sit.  Minding my own business and in walks my co-worker with Golden Chick.  I love Love LOVE L.O.V.E their chicken tenders.  I wanted one.  I looked at um when I walk by.  I allllmost got one.  "eehh it's just one" "one won't hurt" but no.  I made it thru the day without any.  I may have to treat myself for this one.  AAAhhh but not till later.  I still want it.  I also want some cheese cake that I am thinking about trying a low cal version to see what happens.  I'll keep ya updated on that one.

Dinner I had last nights left overs reworked.  Quinoa and veggies from last night.  Added in some fire roasted tomatoes and tomatoes.  A lil seasoning and ahhh dinner.  Only 230 calories a cup.  I know this is an off the wall recipe but thanks to the handy dandy calorie counter at 
http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php  So simple even I can use it.  If I can remember what I put in it lol

So glad I wrote this.  I guess the day wasn't to bad after all.  Any day with a victory over food is a good day, even without the gym :D  Tomorrow is a new day.  I will make it.  I am an overcomer!!









No comments:

Post a Comment