Thursday, February 6, 2014

2-6-14

Man I am starting to feel tired.  I have been FULL of energy the past few days.  I am starting to feel soooo much better.   I am a lil more focused today.  That's good for eveyone around me lol

Today started off bright an early at 5:30 ...aahh 5:35 .... I mean 5:45 ... Walking thru the house I looked and realized it did snow.  I just love clearing snow off my car .... NOT!!!!  After dragging myself thru the house till my 6am alarm went off it was time to kick it up a notch.  Breakfast would have to be ate on the run.  What oh  oh what do I eat?  Eggs?? Don't mind if I do.  Cooked them up and tossed um in a bowl. 

Quickly dressed ... went to start the car to warm up.  Back in for breakfast to eat at work ... grabbed some veggies for snacks.  Got the water bottles ..  Bag it up and ready to go.

The day went by pretty quickly.  About mid-afternoon decided I could use a boxing session.  My lucky day James had a cancellation.  I was just full of energy that I have not had in a while.  Love it!!!  I hit it pretty hard.  Worked up a good sweat.  love Love LOVE L.O.V.E it.

Mid afternoon plans would be to get in the boxing and then go back to the gym.  Dinner plans come in play.  My future Son in law had cooked.  Salmon ... it was really good.  I really did want to go back to the gym after dinner.  I had the energy that I could probably have put in at least an hour on the bike.  I could have used that time too but I pushed myself, my knee, pretty hard when I was boxing and it was not happy with me at this point.  Since I promised my Dr that I would watch the signs so I didn't blow it out the popping pain told me my knee was needing rest.  I'm ok with it from a normal health stand point.  From the contest side of me I REALLY wanted to push it a lil more.  I didn't but I just feel like I should be getting in more.  UUGGHHH!!!!

Tomorrow I have a FULL day planned.  Work is offering OverTime.  Since that doesn't happen often I am up for taken some of it in.  I am use to being up and at work by 7 anyway  so I can get in 5 hrs there before I go to my trainer for some weights.  Lunch and house cleaning (anyone wanna help?) and then back to the gym.  I'm have been wanting to try PUMP so tomorrow it's on the list  After that least one more trip to the gym for an hour of cardio on the bike.   Saturday looks almost the same without meeting with my trainer.  Who's with me?  You know you wanna :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment