Monday, January 14, 2013

1-14-13 3 of 100

So this is going to be my 100% year.  Why am I just now going for 100%?  There's a twist that I didn't think about till I was talking with a friend.
As you know I have set out to lose at least 100 lbs this year.  I know I had planned on having it done by now but I let life get in my way.  I am praying, and asking you to pray also, that this year is DIFFERENT!!!!  This year I have more determination that I did two years ago when I set out on this journey.  I set unrealistic goals.  I got discouraged when I didn't see results like I wanted to see when I wanted to see them.  Long story short I am hoping I am past that.  I can now see that I have made a BIG change but I am only half way that and I NEED to get on with this journey.  I am more pumped up about it than I was two years ago AND I have a bigger support group to hold me accountable too.
No that's not all that the 100% year is about.  I have also signed up to swim 100 miles by the end of the year.  That's only 2.5 miles a week.  While I am off on half days of work I am getting a head start on it.  I did last week I got in 7.5 miles and I hoping to get in that much in this week as well.  This week will be a lil more of a challenge since I won't get in my Saturday swim like I want to.  Going out of town for my daughters power lifting meet.  I am super excited about that too. Yes I will have pictures :D
Still wanting to know why 100% not just about giving it me all?  Thought you might be.  I am setting a goal to do 100/ 100 things.  Lose 100 lbs.  Swim 100 miles.  Try 100 new things ... ohh I tried fried squid this week, not to bad lol.  100 NSVs.  100 bible studies. 100 ... ok well you get the point.  Oh I can't forget my blog, no less than 2-3 times a week.  I would love to say I will do this everyday but it's not happening.  Beside with all the other 100's that I am doing I will be tired lol.  So expect to see me on here to report in several times a week starting NOW!!!
Tomorrow I have a busy day planned out.  Work. starting back with my trainer. THEN swim after he kicks my butt.  Dr visit and bible study to top it all off.  I feel tired just thinking about it but I am pumped at the same time.
With the day that I have ahead of me tomorrow I need to get off here.  So stand back, say a prayer and cheer me on.  Hope to see you out there with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment