Friday, May 18, 2012

5-18-12

ok so I am going to do my best to get things back on track.  never gonna give it up again :D 
A few weeks ago I challenged everyone to park at far locations to walk a few extra steps.  I personally park my car at the back of the lot at work.  Doing this gives me at least 200 extra steps a day, 400 if I leave for lunch.  Last week challenged everyone to drink at least 6 8oz glasses of water each day.
This week has become a challenge for me.  As you guys know I went on a new shift three weeks ago.  As much as I love the hours I don't like them at the same time.  I love going in early, but when I have to be at work at 7AM it makes it a bit harder to get in a workout before work.  Yes I know I could go in for a short workout  BUT I can also do this challenge too.  This weeks challenge?  Walk at least 30 minutes a day.  For anyone that hasn't been working out/exercising of any kind it's a place to start.  Start out with walking 3 10 min walks or 2 15 minutes walks.  It goes by pretty fast and you feel better when you are done.
So this week I have walked on my breaks and my lunch.  Well today I didn't walk on my lunch but I did get in my 30 minutes. 
Tomorrow my plans are to get up early and hit the gym.  Work out at least 2 hrs of cardio and weight toning.  Having a rest an then  off the the Falcons game.  I love working with these guys.  Some of the drive me crazy acting like lil babies at times but I love FOOTBALL!!  This will be the guys first game of play offs and hoping for a play off ring this year.  I hope they make ... not just cuz I get to do more pix :D
With the gym and the game I will make up some extra extra exercise.  Bring it on :D

Today my eating habits are not totally what I could have done to be on track but it's all good.  I didn't over eat and I kept in my calorie count.  Breakfast stopped for a breakfast burrito with eggs, bacon, potatoes and JALAPENOS :D  love it.  Lunch turned out to be mexican  food.  Street tacos (no the best choice but the best of what they had) salad and beans.  I really wanted to something sweet but lucky for me they didn't have what I was looking for.  I ended up with BIG bowl of fruit, watermelon-pineapple- canteelope - stawberries ... mmm mmm good :D  Dinner.. well if you call it dinner.  Air popped popcorn ... and all day lots of water.  

All in all this week went much better.  Don't stop, keep going :D

No comments:

Post a Comment