Thursday, May 17, 2012

5-17-12

What to say what to say.  I am here guys.  Day wasn't what I wanted it to be but it could have been worse.  
Today my work schedule was an hour later than my normal day due to training.  This would have been a perfect time to get in a workout before I go in.  Nope it didn't happen.  I could come up with some great excuses but you know what they say about excuses :D
I seem to keep letting "life" get in my way.  Thing here is that if I keep letting life get in the way at some point it will cut my life short.  Lets face it, I want to be around for a while ... if no other reason but to prove it can be done :D
Things going on around my house, we will say life drama, had my sleeping habits off from what I would like it to be.  No regrets on what I have done, it's just the way things go at times. I know I will shake it off and get back on the ball and get it going.  I have come to far to go back now.
I slept in, I didn't eat the breakfast that I should have and grabbed stuff on the run.  My lunch, well it again was on the run and it was hot outside so I didn't do my walk.  I did however walk a lil bit on my two breaks not as much as I would have liked to but it was something .. right?  does that sound like an excuse? 
I am cutting this short tonight my computer is just not being nice to me.  Also since my sleeping habits have been off I have been again making poor choice.  I have said it before and when I stop and look at the root of my problems I will say it again "you GOTTA you rest".  This helps to restore you body.  You are more alert and are able to make better choices.  Doesn't matter how old you are, you need rest to keep the body going and be healthy.
Check back with me tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment