Friday, May 11, 2012

5-11-12

Wow, embarrassed to see how long it has been since I wrote my blog.  Guess you thought I had just gave up huh?  No I just haven't been doing anything :D  Nope not the same keep reading.

I didn't do this on purpose but all things happen for a reason.  I knew this shift change was going to be a challenge for me.  Yup to some degree I have let it be an excuse in a no excuse time of my life.  My bad.  At the same time I have to say there have been times that I am concerned that when I do meet my goal that I could fall back into the life that I have been living over the past years that got me to over 400 lbs.  I don't know if everyone that has every lost a big amount of weight has had this fear but it's real.  

So I am three weeks into this schedule and for the most part love it.  I work two days off a day work two days off two days and then start it over again.  A ten hour day for me is no biggie when you go to doing that from being at the gym at 5am and not going to be till 10-11 o'clock at night.  I sleep in, nope that's not a good thing I am still tired.  I realize if I go more than two days without a good workout, I don't sleep well.  I can sleep all day but it's not good sleep.  I changed from going to the gym 4-5 times a week to going 2-3 times a week.  Still keeping in my calorie range for the most part.  How'm I doing? ok .. no really ok.

I really want to make myself get to the gym more and some days get onto myself for not doing this .. BUT I am not falling back at the same time.  I know I know, excuses ... blah blah :D
 Yes you may have seen me eating that slice of yummy pizza.  Yes I had a couple of cookies tonight with the ladies.  At the same time as I was talking with a fellow "loser" I realized something.  I can do these things, within reason, and still keep the weight from coming back on.  I have been maintaining this weight for 4 weeks now.  Yes I would like to keep moving down the scale but at least I'm not moving up it again.  I know I know excuses again blah blah :D
 I take walks on my lunch a few times a week to make up for less gym time during the week, so I am not just sitting around.  I can do this.  Yes lots of prayer, but that is how I got here any way :D

I know I could make more time to do this blog but I have been keeping busy.  So if you are one of the few that really read this I am sorry.  I have had many things happening in my life and been doing more photos too.  Things keep me busy :D  I know in some ways this is an excuse but it's a valid one... isn't it?

ok so where are things with you?  who's gonna join in and keep me on track? :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment