Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3-25-14

just when I think I have got it going something knocks me off my balance.  I was doing so well with this blog, exercise journey and then I get sick and now I am fighting to get back where I need to be.

 The good news I'm not just going all crazy and eating whatever I want in any amounts that I want.  Today was a big test of that.  One of our team members had his 10 yr company party.  Now I can't say I was the best I could be, they ordered Wingstop, but I didn't cave on some very rich, delicious cake.  This cake will make you gain at least five pounds just smelling it.  To say it's sweet doesn't even come close, one bite will put you in a sugar comma for the rest of the day.  I am by no means a chocolate fan but this is slap your momma good.  I looked at it ... I wanted some .... but I never even sniffed it.  Even better no one even offered me any, the kept it at the other end of the big table.

I wish I could say I am doing as well with my exercise.  Since I got knocked off my feet with the crud a few weeks ago I have not been able to get it going.  When I did start to feeling better my knee gave me a lot of pain about going.  I got the shot Friday and my Dr wanted me to wait at least 24 hrs before pushing it to much.  Saturday I worked and then worked around the house but never made it to the gym.

Yesterday I had planned on going to the gym after work but that didn't happen.  I felt sick at my stomach and ended up coming home early.  The rest of the evening I lay here on the couch being still trying to keep my stomach happy.

Today I was going to try it again.  The bag is packed and in the car.  Sadly this sick headache is back.  I know it's partly from me not getting enough sleep.  Which is something that has me upset.  The Dr office has my meds messed up.  Or should I say they are toooo incompetent to get it called in to the pharmacy like it needs to be done.  I am sure a good workout would help me get my frustrations out but I can't seem to get it done.  It's one of those catch 22 kinda things.

So I have part of my meds and I am going to try and sleep.  I am hoping tomorrow will be better.  Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment