Friday, March 21, 2014

3-22-14

wow what a day.  I am happy to say I was about to get the shot for my knee and it's already starting to feel better.  Good thing, it's been a long day.

Work some overtime and ran a few errands before I got to the Dr office .... where I sat for over an hour before I got into the room.  At one point I was so tired I propped my feet up on the couch (since I was the only one there) and all but fell asleep.

I was really happy to get the shot and even more glad now that it has really kicked in.  I was able to walk around Wal-Mart for an hour and I'm not even having any pain.  WOOOHOOO!!!  So that means tomorrow I'm gonna hit it fast and hard.  I have time to make up for.

On another good note, even though I wasn't able to workout any this week I still managed to eat well enough that I lost four more pounds.  I felt pretty good about that. I wish I could have done that well AND got in exercise I could be unstoppable :D

So I am going to try something that is totally out of my norm.  I did this last week for three days but I am going for a full week starting Monday.  I have decided to eat vegan for the week to help to detox my body.  I am sure that is how I lost the four pounds so who knows how well I can do for a week of it WITH exercise.  I'll keep ya posted, wish me luck.

No workouts today Doc wanted me to "be good" for the next 24 hours after I had the shot.
"No body combat?
"I wouldn't recommend it"
"can I go boxing with my trainer"
After a good laugh thinking it was me joking around again " are you crazy?"
Since he did work me in for the shot I was good and didn't do any workout, he didn't say I couldn't walk around Wal-Mart ... sshhh don't tell ;)

Well if I am going to get in my overtime at work and hit the gym after I need to get to sleep.  Nite all.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah I almost forgot this part:

    after leaving the dr office I almost fell into my old habits. I hadn't eaten since breakfast (7 am) and it was now after 1 and I was hungry and 20 minutes away from the house. There is a Sonic just across the street ... no no no no no no I didn't go like I use to all the time. Sadly every restaurant and fast food joint called my name. lalalalalalalala I can't hear you ... turn up the music ... LALALALALA I did make it home and fix my own lunch like I have been trying to do. WIN WIN ...

    ReplyDelete