Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23 ...18 of 100

The day started out at 4:15 am.  I had planned being in bed by this time but here it is 11:15 pm and still wide awake.  I had the sleepy feeling earlier this evening but it was too early for bed and I had plenty to do.  Now that feeling has past and I can't sleep.  Maybe I could if I let my brain stop but I keep thinking  

I had an overall good day ... well till dinner I did pretty good.  I have not counted those calories yet but I think it may have put me over my daily bank.

I was out of the house and in the pool by 5:45 and swam for an hour.  It felt good to be in the water.  I really didn't want to go to work.  Eeehh I never want to do that  lol.  I was more alert and felt better.  

After my swim had time to stop for a breakfast burrito before.  Lunch went to Subway and got a footlong ham n cheese on wheat.  I had half for lunch and then half for an after snack.  I think I have the ulcer coming back again so I have to make myself eat every few hours or I get that wonderful stomach pain.

For dinner the kids wanted to head to a pizza place.  Not to mention it was later than I normally I CAVED!!  I ordered a calzone and only had half it.  I say that like it makes it better but that was way more carbs I needed for the day.  Overall the day was pretty good.

So stand back, say a prayer and cheer me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment