Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday 10-31-12 day 2

ok so today was ok .. it's halloween ... I didnt cave to bad.  I've had a hunger for some chocolate for a few days now and had a mini kit kat ... and butterfinger .... oh and a hershey ... and .. nope that's all. 
The day started off ok.  I got up early enough to have breakfast.  Yeah my good ole standby of eggs n wheat toast.  Early break?? oh yeah bacon biscuit and a piece of sausage.  I know I wanted to stay away from carbs but I'm still working on it.  
Lunch I did walk for 20 minutes.  I was thinking I would walk more but by that time my ankle was hurting and didn't want to push toooo much.  I knew I would be on my feet for a while tonight at the church for the halloween carnival ... aahhmm sorry the trick or trunk :D  I did stay there for about an hour n half.  I'm getting too old to stay up to long ya know :D
Dinner I did come home and have some baked chicken, leftovers from Sunday lunch, then off to the church.  Nope I didn't eat any candy there .. or any bad stuff... for that matter I didn't eat anything.  I was good :D
So this is probably one of the shortest blogs I've done but here it is.  I am trying to get back on track.  I want to keep up with at least a short post if nothing else to be a reminder of where I am going and where I've been.  I can look back and see the good an bad that has gotten me to where I am.  I can chart where I am going.  It all starts with a plan.
Say a prayer, stand back an cheer me on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment